Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Swatch: GOSH Ocean

OKAY! SWATCHES! Here they come! Today is GOSH Ocean, one of the only brands that Canada gets that the US doesn't. These are usually the ones I offer up for swaps (back when I had any extra income to do swaps D;) but Ocean is one of my picks out of the lot. I think I have quite a few like it (W&W, Essence Out Of My Mind, maybe RH Waves), but it is gorgeous and the formula is ace. A little thin, but dried quickly and only required 3 coats.




It wold look great matted I think! It made the perfect base for RH Deep Heart Sea!

NEXT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!