Sunday, August 19, 2012

Swatch: Wet&Wild 446C

Two coats!

Colour accurate =)

So shiny

Use thin coats!
 So if you used thin coats, you'll avoid bubbles entirely =D I think I used 3 coats just to make sure it's all nice but it was opaque in two. I don't have much to say about this. I think it's at least 3 years old and still going strong. One of my favourite greens =) For reference (swatches later I'm sure), Essence Choose Me! and Essence Out of My Mind are more bluish in comparison.

To end:
Look! Some weird flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!