Saturday, February 14, 2015

Swatch: Rainbow Honey Deep Heart Sea and Modern Hearts (S)

I thought this would be fitting! In light of RH's new full size set and Valentine's Day I dug through and found some old mystery bag goodies that included Modern Hearts and Deep Heart Sea!

For the undies I used GOSH Ocean (swatch coming soon) and did one layer of Deep Heart Sea, dabbing over any parts that I thought required more glitter. The blue jelly is absolutely lovely and I really wish RH would release a pure jelly base that I could use for sandwiches.



Those hearts were a little elusive but I got one on my thumb! The whole thing was VERY squishy.

My first idea for an accent was to add some flower stickers floating on top of the water. Unfortunately it did not give the effect I wanted.  Maybe I needed more layers.


Eh.

So I took that off and put down RH Work It Out before dabbing on some Modern Hearts. This combination is flawless and the glitters coherently complement each other, especially because both contain white hearts.

I wish I had a better photo!

I hope you all had a nice Valentine's, alone or with your SO. Show me what's on your nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!