Sunday, May 10, 2015

Nail Art: Peachy Sangria

Heelloooooooooooo loyal followers! Seriously I want you to know how much I appreciate y'all given I tend to drop off the face of the planet intermittently. I wanted to post this because today is Mother's Day and that always reminds me of heavy breakfasts and fruity booze thanks to Branden's mama (lol).

So all the swatches for these are forthcoming but I definitely ordered the entire La Patisserie collection from Rainbow Honey (website, Facebook) and the colours are gooooorgeous.

So, onto fruity drinks. The base is Rainbow Honey Crème de Caramel topped on accent fingers with Rainbow Honey Viridis from a previous collection. The unglittered nails have been graced with Gelée de Fraise in a little drop which was subsequently flared out using the pointy end of an orange stick. Does it look like the pit of a peach when you slice it in half? :D?



Ah well, it may be a little abstract, but my new boss noticed and that was cool! (PS I started a new thing this week and that's why everything is all out of whack - including the prize distribution for the giveaway. I'm sorry!! They're coming!!)



Both hands! I think it is nice and springy!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! I hope you have kids like my boyfriend and his siblings who make you amazing eggs benny and apple turnovers. (And if you are like me, keep your chin up and eat some chocolate <3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!