Sunday, April 5, 2015

Swatch: Rainbow Honey Lovebug (S)

I needed to get into the Easter spirit so the obvious choice is a Valentine's polish right? Either way, it definitely looks eggy and adorable and maybe it'll earn me some extra chocolate.

This is one coat of Lovebug over RH Fallen Snow. It gives this a faint blue hue that I really like.




I wish I had better photos but this was a surprisingly well behaved milky based glitter. I usually have far more problems. What are you wearing for Easter? Feel free to post it to the Facebook page <3

AND, remember to enter our giveaway :D

HAPPY EASTER <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!