Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Swatch: Rainbow Honey Fallen Snow

Swatchy swatch! This is Rainbow Honey's recent January limited edition (one of two) and it is a very faint blue-ish white that goes on creamy in two coats. The formula was great though I personally am never satisfied with how the edges on my paint job look when I am wearing whites but I think that's just me because my photos look fine.




This is going to make a great base for some sky nail art. Did you guys see their recent collection? I have all of that coming m way too! Right now they're offering a 10% off code too (RH10) so check it out! Let me know if you pick some nice colours up :D

Rainbow Honey Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!