Saturday, March 14, 2015

Swatch: Rainbow Honey Mint Flavor (S)

I have found the perfect mint green.

It's perfect. It's definitely mint green and not Tiffany blue... I think. Anyway, if you're only going to get one mint green, get Rainbow Honey Mint Flavor. And if you do only get one mint green please tell me how you stop yourself from buying any that you see.


Now this is two coats, but you can almost (and probably can) get away with just one. ONE. That's also pretty awesome because this is what I covered the staining with. Looks good, doesn't it?



Nail art coming up next! GOOD nail art this time too, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!