Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Swatch: Rainbow Honey Lanterns

Got a bit out of order there! This is Rainbow Honey Lanterns over Zoya Jolene. I'm not sure if this was the best combination but it did make a pretty sparkle. I especially love the glowing orange jelly glitter pieces (you can make two out on my ring finger in the second photo).



It is a little bit of a crowded glitter. I think next time I'd do a gradient or just an accent or two with it. What's your favourite way to add glitter to your nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!