Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Swatch: Rainbow Honey One Minute More

Part of the Summer Mixtape collection! This colour is really cute on its own, with a pink shimmer throughout. It was a little thick though, and is probably going to be much better for the addition of thinner (and patience).

I got one good photo because I was rushing to do nail art over it but this is colour accurate and 2 coats.


Not the worst yellow I've had and it looks like sunshine on the nails! My roses were definitely yellow!

Short post, haha. Happy Tuesday! NEXT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!