Friday, March 6, 2015

Swatch: Julep Gwyneth

WELL. I found this one in my drafts from.... a long time ago. I think it was supposed to be my review of the Oxygen Nail Treatment base coat, none of which I remember now.




I used one coat and as you can see it leaves a milky colour over the natural nail. The only reason I used base coat this time was because I wanted to swatch Julep Gwyneth, a transparent pink not-jelly that may build to show the colour tinge. The first coat was clear.


The second coat however did pink the nails a little bit.

The effect was very shiny and healthy looking. Not quite opaque enough for a jelly sandwich but for somebody who wants simple nails, or someone sneaking polish under their workplace radar, this is perfect.

What do you guys think? Would you use something like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!