Saturday, March 21, 2015

Swatch: INLP Masquerade (Tiff's version)

Hi guys!! So I finally got around to swatching one of Sharra's polishes that she'd been bugging me to try since November! ILNP Masquerade!! Well she was right, it's a stunner!!

Masquerade is one of the newer ultrachromes from ILNP and it shifts from a rich raspberry color to forest green with oranges and yellows and greens in between. It's maybe my favorite ultrachrome from the company! I love the raspberry color and it shifts even in crappy lighting! It's not picky at all!

Soooo I always alwayyys put black under my duochromes because I've convinced they look brighter that way. So this is 1 coat of OPI Black Onyx with 2 coats of Masquerade on top and top coat!











Such a stunner eh??!! I Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!