Monday, March 9, 2015

Nail Art: Rainbow Honey Tessie and Diamond Dust

Hi guys! So I recently got minis of both Rainbow Honey Tessie and Diamond Dust with my order in January and I finally got to try them both out in a simple nail art! I know I'm a little behind on collecting Rainbow Honeys, this was actually first order... until now I've only been bumming off Sharra and stealing/borrowing hers. Ok! Ok! I'm a LOT behind!

So I used two coats of Tessie as the base and then took a striper to make the white pattern.  Tessie is a purple periwinkle creme with a touch of blue microshimmer. I didn't do a step by step sorry, but I drew the middle line down the nail first, then I made the angled horizontal lines next. Lastly I traced around my whole nail to frame it. Then I painted 1 thick coat of Diamond dust over the whole thing to add some sparkle and shine. Diamond dust is a scattered holo top coat with blue and pink microshimmer.

Ok onto the photos!!



Can you see the blue shimmer?? So pretty!










Hope you guys are having an awesome week! See you next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!