Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Floral Nail Art based of Bootlegger Printed Floral Dress

So I got this dress....


You can buy this dress here by the way!



And damn but don't those colours match. Rainbow Honey Mint Flavor and this dress yo.

So I dug in my stash and found the rest of the colours and my paint brushes.


Julep January, Golden Rose 224 (Red-orange), Julep Hayden, Essence Wanna Be Your Sunshine, and Julep Leah.

So the flowers are a combination of dry marbling, dry brushing and dotting. Those little paint brushes are really good for less than precise dabbling.






So last time I did a dress inspired mani it was fantastically improved by mattifying (See here, though this one did okay shiny). I wanted to match the texture of the dress so I thought NYC Matte Me Crazy might work best since last time I used it I got a more waxy finish.






It turned out so well. It's been a while and I'm really proud of myself <3

And by the way, Kat Von D Countess with the Julep Coral Luxe Lip gloss overlaying it is an exact match.

My Instagram <3

'50s tea party anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!