Thursday, February 12, 2015

Yellow Roses: Homage (S)

Blah blah blah, Sharra's tragic backstory, blah.

My mom liked yellow roses, which you may have gathered from previous posts. This time I started with Rainbow Honey One Moment More (swatch & review forthcoming). I used paper hole reinforcements to get the half moons. From Tiffany's recommendation, I sponged on Electric Carnival to get coverage. It took about four or five times but I am impatient about dry time. It also created a smoother effect than I was aiming for so I swiped over it as well.



Sharpie for petals!


The other hand is less beautiful.






That shift and saturation is really nice, I don't even have access to filters on these!

They look kind of like carnations but I feel better now. I hope everybody had a good day! Good luck tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!