Friday, February 27, 2015

Swatch: ILNP Cold Fusion (T)

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been posting a ton lately, my students just had another midterm so I was helping them all last week and now marking all this week! On Sunday I went skiing with my boyfriend and his dad and they KILLED me!! Hahaha I'm in so much pain!

So anyways, I'm still working through my big ILNP ultrachrome flakie purchase from December (I know, I know, so slow!!) but its been really nice to sit back an savor each and every one, if that doesn't sound completely weird.

Cold Fusion. Holy crap this one is underrated. I have seen swatches of it in bulk posts and everyone seems to just breeze by it and note that its "not as shifty as the others". It's flipping gorgeous is what it is. It looks like the Caribbean Sea in a bottle. Turquoises, aquamarines, brilliant true blues, indigos and even a touch of purple at the edges. Perfect for summer beach days! When I first put it on I was kinda meh about it, but every hour I wore it I fell more in love. It grows on you so much. Its not super shifty on the nail at one specific time, but its like a mood ring, it shifts tones throughout the day. Gorgeous.

Ok so this is two sponged layers (to keep the thickness down) on top of OPI I saw you saw we saw Warsaw (dark navy blue creme). The sponging is making a huge difference to me, thank you More Nail Polish for the idea, it really keeps the thickness of the layers down. Clean up sucks though, I need that liquid palisade stuff most desperately.










Can you see the touch of purple at the edges!?


Hope you guys have a great rest of your week! Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!