Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Swatch: Nyx Express (S)

Hi everyone! What the hell is "marsala"? Nyx Express is what I would call, I don't know, wine? Maroon?

Unlike my other Nyx polish experiences (See Las Vegas, Techno, Thunder) which are filed under Gorgeous Colours That Are Seven Layers Too Sheer, this one was a dream. Two to three coats of gorgeous opacity and unlike my possible dupe, Sally Hansen Cruel Heart, this one's bottle colour translates to the nail. Good gift! (I got it as a gift.)







 Come back for more, this looks even better matted!

And hey, if anyone knows what marsala is, post it to Facebook for me =P

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!