Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Swatch: ILNP Brilliance over China Glaze Riveting (S)

Hi! Long time no blog. Last weekend I made excuses for myself to get all dressed up. I got this new dress from American Apparel ($28 on sale!!) and of course needed nails to match. I put down a base coat of China Glaze Riveting (still my fav polish) and added ILNP Brilliance on top in a flakie gradient. I know the bright orange underneath hides the effect a little bit but it matched fantastically with my outfit. This swatch is by no means representative of the polish, so look forward to a swatch over bright green sometime soon!










That last photo shows the shift really well (pink to green with gold in the middle) and in the bottle you can see it also goes right to blue on the edges.


CG Riveting matches Kat Von D Countess perfectly btw.

xx 'til next time!
Sharra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!