Sunday, January 11, 2015

At least Christmas is over (S)

Hey everyone! I hope January has started smoothly for all of you! I have an oldie today, some crappy nail art I did around the time that I swatched OPI Germanicure. I basically just used RH Gilded Angel and RH Glittering Rapture to freehand some nail art skittles. The colours worked really well together, even if the design isn't that great heh.





The colours work REALLY well together, and it matched my lipstick (Kat Von D Vampira) so for me it was a win-win, despite the design execution.

Instagram

How did your year start?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!