Sunday, November 16, 2014

Tiff's Posts: OPI My Vampire is Buff

Hi guys!! So I mentioned a few days ago that I spent all last week hunting down OPI lemmings (ok ok not all week hahaha I do have a job) and I finally managed to snag this one. I have read so many bloggers gush about this polish and about how good it is for nail art!

So OPI My Vampire is Buff is from the Spring 2013 Euro Centrale Collection. This is probably one of my favourite OPI collections. I definitely don't even remember this polish in the collection, but now that I've started doing nail art, I really really appreciate this colour. It is a light creamy beige that doesn't look as stark as a pure white (its very wearable on its own) but its not too dark that it would muddy any nail art! I actually did some poppy nail art for Remembrance Day here if you missed it!

I took pictures with the wild flowers to show you that the colour is so awesomely complementary to  floral nail art. That little light purple flower I can just picture watercolored on my nails!! Also can you believe I have wild flowers blooming in November!! Rainy, mild Vancouver for you!

This is three coats (yes its a little sheer and a touch streaky :/) without top coat.




















This is against the whitest thing I could find
to show that its quite cream coloured


Hope you guys enjoyed the post! I know its not the flashiest colour, but the possibilities are endless with this one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!