Thursday, November 13, 2014

Tiff's Guest Post Series: Layla Ceramic Effects 95

Hey guys! So during my OPI lemming hunting last week I grabbed two Layla polishes that were on sale at London Drugs for $5 each. I guess London Drugs is not carrying them anymore so they're discounted? Anyways, both of them were colours I had picked up when the Layla line first came in, so I was pretty happy to be able to try a few! I'll update you on the wear time when I get around to actually wearing them.

So this one is Layla Ceramic Effects #95. It is a bright electric blue micro shimmer! In the bottle it looked a little more cobalt blue and I was actually just a little disappointed when I looked greener on the nail. I may try layering it over a cobalt blue creme polish I have...

Formula-wise it was pretty sheer, it took 3 coats to be opaque. But that might be nice for layering.. It also ended up looking a little brush stroke-y, but its more noticeable in the photos than in real life.

Ok so on to the swatches!












Can't believe the wild flowers are still blooming in November!!









I guess this isn't the most winter-y post! lol But I hope you like it anyways!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!