Saturday, November 8, 2014

Tiff's Guest Blog Series: Sephora Cherry Popsicle

Hey Guys! Happy Saturday! What are you guys up to today?

So this is the last Sephora mini that I picked up last week! So this isn't the most unique colour by any means, but its actually my favourite! Cherry Popsicle is a bright chilli pepper red creme that is opaque in two coats. Surprisingly I don't have any reds like this, so at least this one is unique for me! I also like the way this collage turned out the best out of all of them!! Let me know what you think!

  















 Hope you guys have a good weekend! I'll have a new picture polish on the Blahg tomorrow so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!