Saturday, November 15, 2014

Tiff's Guest Blog Series: OPI Suzi and the 7 Dusseldorfs

Hi guys! So I've been hunting for a few OPI lemmings all last week and I managed to grab one of them (OPI My Vampire is Buff) with a two for $16 deal and I looked at a lot different polishes for my second choice and I kept coming back and picking this one up, I knew I didn't have anything like this and it was just so pretty, so I had to have it!

This one is from the Fall 2012 OPI Germany Collection and it is Suzi and the 7 Dusseldorfs! It is a fuchsia toned purple polish that has that gorgeous glowy, backlit looking sparkle. I have a few polishes like that and I love them all!

This is two coats with no top coat (since I've been swatching I've gone through almost a whole bottle of Seche Vite!! I'm cutting myself off for swatching haha!)




These next three pictures are the most colour accurate!
My camera did not want to get both my skin tone and the polish right colour in the same photo!

















Soo what do you guys think??! Do you have any lemmings you're dying to get your hands on too!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!