Friday, November 14, 2014

Tiff's Guest Blog Series: OPI DS Classic

Hey guys! So OPI DS Classic is probably in my top ten favourite nail polishes I own. It's classy, it's sophisticated, it's got a beautiful holo that makes it special without being gaudy. It's the kind of polish that is a palate cleansing neutral, but is no where near boring! I know Sharra already swatched this one here a while ago, but the colour looks quite different on me. I'm very, very pale and so the colour looks like more of a light, camel brown than a straight up nude on me. It's still very flattering though I think.

The wear time is really good too. I get 6-7 days out of it with base coat and top coat. So these pictures were taken on day 6 so you can see a teeny bit of tip wear in a few shots, but I had to wait for sunny day to show you to holo!!

This is two coats plus Seche Vite:




Shade

Direct Sunlight

Direct Sunlight












 Isn't this gorgeous??! I love it love it love it! Hope you guys like my pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!