Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Swatch: ILNP Masquerade (S)

Ahh, you guys, if you don't have some Ultra Chromes I am going to sell you sooner rather than later. After whimpering over it they went on sale a couple Fridays ago because Barb switched bottles and Tiff and I made a nice big purchase.

Other than Abundance, I also got Masquerade which is a gorgeous maroon-purple that shifts green (and in the bottle, a bit of blue too, though I couldn't get that on my nail).

This is three coats.









You need to see this shift. I keep getting distracted while washing my hands. My time is escaping me this way...




And the main colour! (with flash)



I love it. Check ILNP out and tell Barb I sent you!

ILNP.com
Facebook
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!