Thursday, November 20, 2014

Swatch: ILNP Abundance

Hi guys! This is the last I Love Nail Polish I have to show you (until we get the ultrachrome flakies!!) and this one is kind of exciting because Sharra got it too and she has a really cute nail art to show you with it later!

Abundance is a new ultrachrome for the fall and it is the perfect shifter to represent the season! It shifts from red to orange to gold to an olive green. Compared to Nostalgia this one definitely has more orange and gold and at the extremes bends bright red instead of plum. The green is also more olive toned in Abundance. In the sunlight it has a nice shimmer to it as well.


This is two coats with top coat. It's a little streaky, but the top coat helps out a bit.




Shade

This is the "bluest" I've seen the green shift to 





Direct Sunlight


Look at the rainbow in the bottle!! 


The gold shift is so prominent in this pic



Hope you guys like abundance and have a great day!!


XOX,

Tiffany.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!