Monday, October 20, 2014

Swatch: Rainbow Honey Midnight Fountain

A couple weeks ago I was having a terrible time and needed a pick-me-up colour so I went through that backlog of Rainbow Honeys from my last order. Midnight Fountain is fantastically gorgeous. Admittedly it was a little difficult to work with. The glitter is VERY chunky but the payoff is wonderful. I really wish I could get just the pure jelly, like dang. This is three coats.

These first two photos are from my blackberry and they're not QUITE colour accurate.



But these ones! My iPod pulled through =3









The colour definitely made me feel better, especially when it matched my eyeliner ;D

Photo from my instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!