Sunday, May 18, 2014

Swatch: Rainbow Honey Sparkling Agave

Does anybody remember that humongous order I made to Rainbow Honey last month? Welp, I've finally dug in and decided to start with a shimmery-glittery-silvery green called Sparkling Agave. My mystery box came with some eyeshadow powder in the same colour too but today's about the nail polish.

I don't have much to say except that it's two coats for this cool green but I did three for good measure.





It has been over a week and it is still on all but two nails. If that's not impressive I don't know what you want ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!