Monday, May 5, 2014

Swatch: China Glaze Wish on a Starfish

Hello everyone! I had my interview, didn't get the job and needed a pick me up!

I received my package from Sally Beauty ($26 shipping, never again!) and it included China Wish on a Starfish, which looks very, very neon coral in their photos. This is extremely misleading however. Its true colour is actually very much a bubblegum or cotton candy pink, with a gold/bronze sheen evenly through it. It is really gorgeous!

Two coats to opacity, one more coat to be sure. I think if you look really closely in these photos you can see some wear and maybe a chip? It's because these photos are from two days after initial application. They held up really well for over a week!




Are you tired of the textures? This is the last one for a while. Next up is ALL THE RAINBOW HONEYs because I still haven't touched that massive order I made... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!