Thursday, May 22, 2014

POUTINE: Firefighter's Club

IT HAS BEEN SO LONG which is really a good thing because I don't have anywhere to work out anymore D:

BUT. You can't keep me away forever. Branden's parents invited us to go with them and his grandparents for Mother's Day. It is his Grandma and Grandad's favourite place to go and they have their usual spot and their usual meal and it's really cute teehee.

I ordered the Firefighter's poutine (duh!). It was a pulled pork poutine and the fries were AMAZING. The cheese curds were good and the gravy was too. Nothing out of the ordinary but ordinary is tempered by the default awesome for poutine, right? ;D But the fries man, they were super good.




Oh no, I have to rank this now, don't I! I forgot about that apart haha... Let's see...

I have a choice here. I think this was actually good enough to not be considered just "fast food" like Roo's Pub... (Sorry Roo's).

Now looking at this list... It's somewhere on par with Club Ilia and Spud Shack... I think...

  1. Dunn's Famous
  2. Preston's
  3. Brado Pizza
  4. Mean Poutine
  5. Smoke's Poutinerie
  6. Zako's Deli
  7. The Kaboom Box
  8. Club Ilia
  9. Firefighter's Club
  10. The Spud Shack
  11. Belgian Fries
  12. Frenchies
  13. La Poutinerie
  14. Fritz
  15. La Belle Patate
  16. The Cambie
  17. The Metropole Community Pub
  18. Dougie Dog
The fries were amazingly good, much better than Spud Shack's, but Club Ilia's gravy and beef were a bit better. It's also got a couple other locations, check out their website!

In case you're interested, here's the address: 6515 Bonsor Ave, Burnaby, BC V5H 3E8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!