Monday, April 14, 2014

Swatch: China Glaze Teal the Tide Turns

Misnomer alert! This colour is NOT teal. I would consider Seahorsin' Around far closer to teal than this polish. Like the others in the Sea Goddess collection, it is a textured polish but it is less sparkly and less matte and took 3 - 4 coats rather than 1 - 2. I am far less impressed with this one.








Soooo my verdict is... eh. It looks sandblasted which is kind of cool I guess, but this is much closer to seafoam/minty colours than it is to teal. I'd say skip this one if you guys were looking to pick the Sea Goddess collection up but what's your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!