Friday, April 11, 2014

Swatch: China Glaze Sea Horsin' Around

This is the second of my Sally Beauty treasure hunt, and the last until my mail starts coming in. Sea Horsin' Around is a GORGEOUS teal-y blue. It is super sparkly and reminds me of those blue foil wrapped easter chocolates if you crumpled up the foil and stuck them to your nails (which I actually intended to do one day but now who needs to?). It fits right in with my Zoya Pixie Dusts for texture and sparkle.

Sea Horsin' around only took two coats for full opacity.





Eeeeee <3 This is almost as distracting to me as a full holo polish or those multichromes. Just wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!