Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Swatch: Julep Rose

I have this awesome, amazing, beautiful friend (hi Ronak ;D) who does a mass purge of her stuff every once in a while and this time it included some of her nail polish stash, this gem included. Julep Rose is a GORGEOUS bright pink leaning to red colour, and opaque in two coats. It is really perfect to welcome those spring flowers that should be popping up soon.





It may have been from the resort collection? Anyway, I love it. Does anyone know a cheaper dupe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!