Friday, March 7, 2014

Swatch: Jindie Don't Get It Citrus Twisted

Another polish to usher in warmer weather, I got Jindie Don't Get It Citrus Twisted in a grab bag from Harlow&Co with a gift card I won from A Polished Nail (whoo links!)

Like a lot of glitter polishes in a milky base, this one was a little bumpy when it dried, and took 3 - 4 coats to get opaque, but nothing a bit of topcoat couldn't smooth out.








Topcoat is entirely necessary, and I chose to mattify it with WarPaint.




I love this colour combination and I am very glad that it was included in my grab bag <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!