Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Swatch: Golden Rose 151 (Teal)

Well I missed the boat on a holiday again, sorry, but I do have this cool teal jelly that was totally fun to play with.

It took only three coats to be opaque, and you could totally get away with two.






It's gorgeous, but I couldn't just leave a jelly alone. I knew that FingerPaints Santa's Magic worked for a jelly sandwich before so I tried it again.










Oh dang, it's fantastic. I really love jelly sandwiches. They're so easy to do, and they look awesome.

Happy Shamrock Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!