Saturday, February 8, 2014

Valentine contest by NailPolishCanada.com

I'm totally sneaking in a Valentine contest entry right here between these influenster posts...

I got an email from NailPolishCanada.com that says they've figured out that people like nail art contests and annually is just too long to wait to do them which opens the doors for adorable heart and love nail art! I threw this one together when I wanted something simple and pretty. I'm not really a Valentine person, but I love hearts and red and all the designs surrounding it so I'll get into this (without succumbing to consumerism too much of course). Everyone knows it's the day after Valentine's that counts anyway (50% off chocolate!). ;D Voting is happening HERE.

So I started with Sally Hansen Lava, a pink to orange duochrome I picked up last year an added one coat of China Glaze Make A Spectacle on top of it.






Based off a design I know I've seen before (but can't remember any details for - if anyone knows please leave me a link) I added little V's using gold sharpie which looks like a pattern of hearts.



On my thumbs, I did alternating XO's.















I always wish the golds I use are more yellow and this time is no exception. I'll have to keep that in mind next time. Remember to cast your vote here <3

Have you seen any nice Valentine nail art this year? Show me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!