Saturday, February 1, 2014

Influenster Sally Hansen #CSMTKO Complete Salon Manicure Master Post

I love mail! Especially when that mail contains free stuff! Woohoo! Influenster Canada sent their second VoxBox out earlier in January and to kick off February, I'm going to show you some swatches and art I did with the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure colours I got!

I'm not sure if everyone who received this box got the same colours, but when I opened mine up I had Red My Lips, Pat on the Black and Jaded.





I'll be on Twitter soon using #CSMTKO (Complete Salon Manicure The Knock Out) so look out for me there! I'm also going to be posting dedicated swatch posts and some nail art for each colour so come back soon. In the meantime, here's a sneak peek! (I'll update links to the posts with their reviews as they are posted.)

Red My Lips

Jaded

Pat on the Black
At first glance, what do you think? The only disappointing thing right off the bat was that I couldn't think of any design that could coherently combine all three colours. I'm out of practice, clearly!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!