Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Swatch: China Glaze Glitter All The Way

Man, I'm still working through that magical box of goodies from Nails for the Sake of Sanity and Glitter All The Way was one of those. This is from China Glaze's Christmas Collection last year and it is SPARKLY. I started out by using the peel off glue base coat for easy removal =3 I had no other base colour, and this took three coats to cover all the bald spots.




It is really beautiful. I think next time I would just do an accent nail though.

Have you got your eyes on any nail polish sets for this year's Christmas collections? Share below <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!