Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas

So I've already written about this in the Influenster Master Post but they like it better if I whore out my blog a little more and write a dedicated blog post. That's fine because I can take you through it step by step, I guess.

I received a face mask with Influenster in Arctic Cloudberry and Red Grape. Apparently arctic cloudberry is a thing...

Go figure. (Source)
Anyway, the first step is to cleanse your face (for which I used this Estee Lauder cleansing foam for normal/combination skin.

Source
And then I got the package open with wet hands, which I mentioned before was very easy.

This face is the face of someone who did not know what was actually going to be in the package. I have never used a mask before.


And then I was terrifying. The mask stayed on pretty easily, except under my chin and above my lips (which is the most mobile part of my face I think).


I sat on my computer for 15 minutes and then pulled off the mask.


To rinse it, I just got in the shower.

My face felt really clean and smooth right after, and it lasted a couple hours after. The smell of arctic cloudberry and red grape was still present, and actually remained quite strongly hours after the fact. This is a good thing for some people but as I mentioned before, I spend a lot of time in close proximity with people who have sensitive noses.

So there you have it. A dedicated Montagne Jeunesse post. Despite the blog-whoring, I guarantee that this is my honest review.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!