Thursday, November 21, 2013

Swatch: Zoya Pixie Dust Beatrix

Phew! Okay! It's been a long week or two... I've lost track of time. Anyway, I was trying to get all in the mood for this month's NCC post set, which is favourite colour! As you know, orange is definitely one of the favourites so despite the fact that this colour is amazing, I wasn't incredibly inspired. Bah.

Oh well, check this out (2 coats).




Sexy, right? Those textures will never get old for me.

What's your favourite of the Pixie Dusts you've seen so far??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!