Saturday, November 23, 2013

NCC November #1: Favourite Colour

My favourite colour was always green at first. I tried to do the "distressed look" made famous by CN Nails (as usual, haha). It didn't work as well for me, partially because of colour choice but here you go. I used Essence Black is Back over two coats of China Glaze Holly Day.




Because I used two dark colours, it was really hard to see. I tried to put a thin layer of ILNP Mutagen between them but it didn't really work. In real life it looked a little better, but not much. Oh well...

Everyone else did better <3








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!