Saturday, October 26, 2013

NCC Halloween #3: Meow

As soon as I saw Mutagen in person, there's only one thing I could think of. I mean, the name and colour kind of implies a Frankenstein monster or something, but it almost glows so I went for something else...

All this is is ILNP Mutagen and some Sharpie. Easy peasy =3






I have three little kittens on each hand and a tail peeking out on my pinkie. To get there, they obviously walked across my thumb ;D You can see both hands above, do you think I'm getting more ambidextrous?

Here's a better view of the colour shift:


It looked sooo cool in real life =3

Also a reminder to keep your kitties indoors for the next little while, especially the black ones. Unsupervised kids (and adults, to be fair) are ignorant of right and wrong sometimes.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!