Thursday, September 19, 2013

The PokeNail Challenge 9: Poison

Poison is a weird type. It includes Pokemon you definitely forget are included in there (Bulbasaur is Grass/Poison, weird, right?) but the representative ones are ones I personally never wanted to use.

The best representation of poison is in the purples. I started with Skinfood VL005 and got inspired by Grimer!

I used a thin BPS brush and drew squiggly lines with Rainbow Honey Dusty Bot and then went over that again with Essence Break Through.






It's kind of terrible but it's not so bad =P The goal right now is to get through this challenge before the end of the year and join the other ladies in Gen 2 :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!