Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Swatch: Fingerpaints Avant Garde Green

Ahhhh another from Nails for the Sake of Sanity's massive box from way back when!

Today it's a gorgeous green shimmer that MIGHT be a duochrome, but it's just so shiny I can't tell.

Unfortunately it also took like four coats because it was quite thin, but look at these results. Damn!





YAAAY DARK GREEN. And it's so shiny. Like BEETLES. Which is a good thing, despite my actual reaction to actual beetles.

Squee! Thank you, Kelly! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!