Thursday, September 12, 2013

Swatch: Bandi Glittering Dark Khaki

PWESENTS :D Elizabeth from DidMyNails.com and me had a little swap a while back and one of the polishes she sent me was Bandi Glittering Dark Khaki, a black based jelly full of colourful, holographic glitter! SHINY.

I did three coats to get opacity. I've never seen this brand before, so the formula being perfect was alright with me =3



As you can see it does have a brownish tinge which is probably the "khaki" they're talking about. It totally looks like an easy starry sky though, huh? Do you have any glitterbomb polishes like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!