Sunday, September 29, 2013

NCC#4: Watercolour Nails!

A technique I haven't done before, just like I promised!

I started with China Glaze Bizarre Blurple and poked on my neons: Sally Hansen Blue Me Away, WarPaint Bad Apple and A Mile Away and Wet&Wild Fergalicious.

I then had a q-tip I had soaked in acetone and I just dabbed all around with it and the colours diluted and flattened out. It looks pretty cool in real life actually!




Because I only have gloopy Seche Vite for topcoat (and this definitely needs it) I used Sally Hansen Urban Chic, a scattered holo glitter topcoat to seal it all in.



Whoo! I did good! What do you think? Have you tried "watercolour" before?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!