Monday, August 26, 2013

PokeNail Challenge #8: Ground!

I'm forcing myself to do this! As a result I feel like I copped out and did a lame job but maybe this will get me rolling. Also, sometimes simple is better, and I definitely kept it simple this time!

I decided to do good old Sandshrew. Sandshrew and Sandslash were Pokemon I tried to use but never quite worked out with me... but it's really cute. Like, really.
Source
Starting with Zoya Solange, I waited for it to be completely dry and then used my Sharpie to draw on a brick pattern! It worked out pretty well actually! I framed them in black with the sharpie as well which I think helps this pop a little.






Not terrible, huh? Everyone else has either finished or moved on from this challenge but you should still visit all the other ground Pokemon going on in here =3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!