Thursday, July 25, 2013

Swatch: Nubar Absolute

SPARKLY. It's also very, very sheer. This is about 5 coats, but it dried perfectly, no topcoat necessary and didn't even smudge when I dinged it more than once.



As you can see, it is very sparkly but there's definitely still VNL. I think for future endeavors, I'll be using this as a topcoat and since it is EXTREMELY sheer, it should work over all or most colours and that's alright with me. I have a blue holo already from bornprettystore so it's not terrible that this one isn't opaque. To be honest thing, in the sun, you can't see a damn thing for all that glitter.


I hope you didn't miss what I did with it on Tuesday ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!