Sunday, July 28, 2013

Swatch: DS Classic

OMG SPARKLY. I don't really have another way to introduce this. DS Classic is pretty much what it says, a classic. I feel like I could get away with this at a job interview, even though it's fantabulous and makes me feel good and like a special snowflake. Thank you Elizabeth for sending it to me <3 (Go tell her how fabulous she is <3).

This is my first full size OPI and it's going to last me a long time, since each nail only required two coats! No topcoat to dull this beauty, either =3




DS Classic matches my summer skin PERFECTLY (it's almost scary how close it is) and the colour with all the sparkle reminds me of churros =P

What are the must haves from the DS collection? What's your favourite OPI?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!