Saturday, June 29, 2013

Swatch: Wet 'n' Wild Fergalicious and KleanColor Chunky Holo Candy

NEON! So. I have 200+ bottles of nail polish and didn't have neon pink. Fixed that, though, didn't I ;D Two coats, though one was doing pretty fine. If you need a neon, here it is:





So, the glitter was disappointing but those "chunky" holos didn't really pan out. Good thing they're cheap (but stinky).

I'm gonna squeeze one more neon mani in so come back tomorrow k? :D

What's your favourite neon colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!