Saturday, June 15, 2013

Swatch: Rainbow Honey Lucky Bot and Yoshimi

On Monday I have an appointment with Career Services at school. Hopefully they can help me get a job. What I really want is access to a database or something but we'll see. Anything helps I think. Anyway, with this whole thing, it's no surprise I was attracted to this lime green metallic/foil from Rainbow Honey's Robot Collection. I need all the lucky I can get!


 It's purty <3

I was super impressed with Yoshimi too. For those of you who don't know the reference, I give you this:

This glitter is PACKED. I had to work to spread it around a little but those extra little iridescent pieces bring it to life.





What's your favourite black and white glitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!